آثاريون بلا حدود

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
آثاريون بلا حدود

المنتدي الرسمي للجروب آثاريون علي الفيس بوك

2 مشترك

ancient Egyptian myth

guida_egiziano
    guida_egiziano

عدد المساهمات : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2009
    العمر : 36
    الموقع : Ismailia, Egypt

ancient Egyptian myth Empty ancient Egyptian myth

مُساهمة  guida_egiziano الإثنين يونيو 22, 2009 12:41 pm

ancient Egyptians had worshiped many gods and goddess some of them for protection and the other as a creator gods .

there are many rites in ancient Egyptian myth and it changed according to the place of the myth , like the traid of Thebas , traid of Memphis , traid of Elphantin ,the ennaed of Heliopolis and odgged of Ashmonien .

all this places has different thoughts like the Ahsmonien rite though that the creator god who appeared on the sacred hill but in Thebas traid the creator god is Amen , while the creator god in Memphis is Ptah .

and i`ll explain all this rites later .

this rites has many gods and goddess some of them has a human form and the other has an animal form .

some human form gods ( Isis , Osiris , Amen , Ptah , Imhotep , Mut , Khonsu ( as human form ) , Min , Nefrtum , Nephtys and Hathor as human form .

some animal form gods ( Hathor as acow , Khonum , Sekhmet , Nekhbet , Amen as aram , Horus and all his 4 forms , Khonsu as an animal form , Anubis , Sobek aand Thoth .

all god of this gods has his function and his form and some of this has many forms , i`ll explain all of them later .

to be continued.......
    shager eldor
    مشرف الاثار الاسلامية والقبطية

عدد المساهمات : 20
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2009

ancient Egyptian myth Empty رد: ancient Egyptian myth

مُساهمة  shager eldor الثلاثاء يونيو 23, 2009 2:23 am

thanks and i'm waiting

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 12:54 pm