آثاريون بلا حدود

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
آثاريون بلا حدود

المنتدي الرسمي للجروب آثاريون علي الفيس بوك

2 مشترك

basics of the Pharaonic civilization

guida_egiziano
    guida_egiziano

عدد المساهمات : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2009
    العمر : 36
    الموقع : Ismailia, Egypt

basics of the Pharaonic civilization Empty basics of the Pharaonic civilization

مُساهمة  guida_egiziano الإثنين يونيو 22, 2009 1:31 am

the origins of the Egyptian civilization i can say that its because of the ancient Egyptians wants to be eternal . and all they had done because the were religious and they were afraid of their religion and their gods and goddess and they want to go to heaven .

may be when u read this topic u will think that i`m kidding but let me explain that to you .

at first the ancient Egyptians had worshiped many gods and they had different rites i`ll explain that in another topic so they was afraid of the judgment of the dead and they though in afterlife they they built the great pyramids which stands till now in Egypt and its over 108 pyramids and they also built the valley of kings and the valley of queens to preserve their bodies for the after life and they also preserved their contents of the daily life to use it after life .

and also the great temples which built in Giza , Abydos to Abu simple all this to give honor to the Egyptian deities which worshiped by the Egyptians like :
    Isis in Philah , Amun in Karnak and Luxor , Ptah and Amen in Abu simple , Bastet in el Sharkia and Abydos for Anubis .
    and i`ll explain all of this later .

also the magnificent statues which built by the great Pharaohs to make the kings eternal and to commemorate them .

all this was as a brief and i`ll explain some topic relate with this like art , religion , architecture , legends and daily life traditions .

to be continued ...............
    shager eldor
    مشرف الاثار الاسلامية والقبطية

عدد المساهمات : 20
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2009

basics of the Pharaonic civilization Empty رد: basics of the Pharaonic civilization

مُساهمة  shager eldor الثلاثاء يونيو 23, 2009 2:37 am

good information thanks

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 3:50 pm